[Samba] Access denied to a Samba drive when use Backup Software

Yann Laviolette yann_laviolette at gnome.org
Tue Jul 20 15:34:16 GMT 2004

Hi!

Here's my problem. I have a backup server. It's a Fedora Core 2 box with
Samba 3.0.3-5. The client is Win XP. When I try to access to the network
drive of my server with my backup software, the program said that the access
is denied. But, when I mount the network drive, I can read, execute and
write data on the drive.

I really have no ideas where is the problem. I've try with these two share.
But nothing work.

[homes]

      comment = Home Directories

      browseable = no