[Samba] What happened to this list?

Chris chrisd at better-investing.org
Tue Jul 20 15:01:54 GMT 2004

Hello again,

Please understand, that this post was meant to flame no one.  I have said it
before and I say it now, I believe the samba team to be nothing less than
saintly.  The world owes them a debt of gratitude.

I just wonder if some gurus outside the samba team should be delegated to
peruse the list periodically for single posts, since it seems that the samba
team is so busy lately.  I am grateful to Opensource as a whole and samba in
particular.  I am no guru, but I will help where I can.

Thank you all,

Chris