[Samba] Question about permissions

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Tue Jul 20 10:23:20 GMT 2004

Hi,
you shouldn't need to force a group in the homes share, and using
"fore group" in another share shouldn't affect the homes share at all.
I guess the effect of locking out your users from their homes in
your first attempt with "force group" resulted from samba missbehaving
with the @ sign in your groupnames.
Christoph