[Samba] What happened to this list?

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Mon Jul 19 12:39:26 GMT 2004

Hi Chris,
i guess the problem relates to

"I haven't needed this list in years,"

the list is not only something you should take from,
sharing results of your own setup to other smb users should happen
also in times where you have no failures at your own setup.
So youre getting what you are invested yourself.
The smb coders havent that time to answer every user for their problem.
If you think your problem is a general bug , why dont post it to bugzilla.

Best Regards