[Samba] Make Samba 3.0.4 PDC server as Windows update server

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Sat Jul 17 01:54:03 GMT 2004

Hi,
if you only have this service on the station it will run
as long to the next reboot patch.
The security of ms webserver an additionals you can read at technet ,
which is a must to read !!!
Windows isnt that unstable as most of the people say if you dont fuck it
with buggy drivers , programs, or ugly admins ( as there nearly more
than users )
The described susserver has a parameter for downloading via a proxy ,no
problem at all.
and you dont have time to google , but waste our time with asking?
Regards