[Samba] Samba performance/stability issue...

Marcello Melfi m_melfi at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 16 01:22:58 GMT 2004

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks again!

Don't worry, if the performance issue comes back (or was never really
solved), I know someone who I can email to... ;o)

Note: If you need more info on my settings, in case this is a bug, don't
hesitate to ask for it. I'll be glad to help. Remember, I am using Samba
3.0.2a on a Solaris 8 system.

Bye,

Marcello