[Samba] Network Neighborhood problems with samba 3.0.4

Mark Prescott mark at innotechcommunications.com
Thu Jul 15 19:06:25 GMT 2004

I have samba 3.0.4 installed as a pdc for a small network of windows xp
machines with roaming profiles.  Whenever I add a network place to my
network places it does it was a network folder.  If i then logout and log
back into the domain and go nack to my network places the shared network
folder is then an "ordinary" folder with a shortcut (symlink folder)
pointing to the share.  Anyone have any idea as to what im doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
                                                                        Mark
(doctah)