[Samba] RE: SWAT works with Webmin but not via localhost:901

Robert Robinson REROBINSON at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jul 15 17:52:13 GMT 2004

My file looks the same except I have the following in it:

only_from= localhost

I will try taking it out.  Any other suggstions to try?

Thanks tns for the idea!!

ROB
>>> Paul Gienger <pgienger at ae-solutions.com> 07/15/04 12:48PM >>>
How did you install your samba package and/or swat?  Is your swat binary
where xinetd expects it?  This is what my fedora (2) standard working
config looks like, working from everyplace, not just localhost:

service swat
{
        port            = 901
        socket_type     = stream
        wait            = no
        user            = root
        server          = /usr/sbin/swat
        log_on_failure  += USERID
}

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254