[Samba] Samba running supervised by Daemontools

Joachim Böddeker jboeddeker at web.de
Thu Jul 15 08:07:49 GMT 2004

Hi.

I intend to run Samba supervised by djb's daemontools. But i would also receive some looging via multilog. This stops after the
initial message.

log:
smbd version 3.0.4 started.
Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2004
standard input is not a socket, assuming -D option

I am starting smbd with the following run-script:
#!/bin/sh
PATH="/usr/local/sbin"
exec 2>&1
exec smbd -F -S