[Samba] Re: Help! Add samba server to Win2000 Domain

Jack jack-liu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 22:51:29 GMT 2004

Now I configured the  winbindd and wbinfo -t , -u , -g, -p all work well.
But still cannot see it from Windows.
For this command: ./smbclient -L localhost -U user
If user exists in the local Unix, it works well, if it doesn't exist in
Unix, it gives error:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
This user exists in Windows Domain.

Please help. Anything wrong.

Thanks,

Jack