[Samba] Security signature mismatch with XP workstation

Kirk Davis Kirk.Davis at epsb.ca
Wed Jul 14 21:30:56 GMT 2004

Hi,
	I have a Samba 3.0.4 server setup as an NT domain serving some XP
Pro Workstations.  The users can login and use the server but some of the
drives seem to disconnect at times.  I can still brows the files from "My
Computer" when it look like it disconnects put programs are complaining.

	The XP Workstation are loggin this error in the even viewer:

	Event ID: 3036
	Source: MRxSmb

	The redirector detected a security signature mismatch.  The
connection has been disconnected.

	Has anyone seen this error.  I have tried searching google and the
list but nothing.  Any ideas to try???

---- Kirk