[Samba] Re: Help! Add samba server to Win2000 Domain

Jack jack-liu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 14:53:18 GMT 2004

Hello,
When I tried ./smbclient -L localhost -U domainuser
and input either correct or wrong password, I can logon to the domain.
Anonymous and username both works.
If I tried ./smbclient -L localhost, it gives me this error:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I also tried
./wbinfo -t
./wbinfo -p
Neither of them works.