[Samba] My Ldap database keeps on corrupting..please help

Eugene T. Sibala eugenes at apc.edu.ph
Wed Jul 14 09:11:59 GMT 2004

Thanks for the quick reply....

It started corrupting when everyone was already using it (btw, im
working in a school so students are the ones using it constantly) ...

I first notice this problem when one instructor reported that they can't
log to the PDC... I checked my ldap database and executed the "slapcat
command" and it hang-up.  To recover  my database, I am using the
db_recover of Berkeley, which I don't really know the consequences of
this. :( ... and this corruption keeps on happening with now definite
time at all..

Please help... Thanks again....