[Samba] My Ldap database keeps on corrupting..please help

Eugene T. Sibala eugenes at apc.edu.ph
Wed Jul 14 07:31:59 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm using Samba3.0.2a, Openldap-2.1.30 for authentication and about 150
Windows XP computers as clients.

I was able to join all my XP clients to my domain. But for sometime now,
my ldap database keeps on corrupting for an unknown reason when a lot of
my users log in to my PDC... Can anyone help me find the reason of this
corruption or has the same problem that I have? Please excuse my lack on
knowledge since I am just new to this Samba-Ldap-WinXP integration.
Thanks in advance!

Eugene