[Samba] Different guest account for each sare (sevice)

Artem Koutchine matrix at itlegion.ru
Tue Jul 13 08:55:11 GMT 2004

I have upgraded to samba 3 and having big problems with
being unable to set different guest accoutn for each share i have.
I use share security and want to have a different guest account for each share.
For example, one share contains web data and another contains file
exchange data, so the first share must have guest account apache and another
one is pcguest.

I tried settibfg different  'guest account = '. but samba just ignores it.
When i dump config using testparm 'guest account = ' for shares is not
even shown and global setting is used.

What should i do to do what i want to do?

Regards,
Artem