[Samba] Samba + ACL cosmetic improvement?

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Tue Jul 13 06:42:52 GMT 2004

Hi,
you got the same problem, many win admins have,
removing group everyone happens everywhere( in this group is everyone g
)in big windows hosting active dir companies, this makes their helpdesks
crazy *g.
Also deny permissions functions are simply a hoax by ms
I know windows book writers which have no real answer and say simply
"dont use it", maybe you are able to make cosmetic debuging with samba
about that but you will see another kind of problem will come up *g
So i wouldnt invest to much time in debugging a feature which is simply
rubbish from the creators of win and makes trouble in purly win networks too
Best Regards