[Samba] Samba 3.0.4 and kerberos 1.3.x

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon Jul 12 22:04:43 GMT 2004

First off, spamming the list probably won't get you any help any
quicker, or in this particular case, any more detailed.

Try perhaps downloading the source rpm from Fedora Core 1 and rebuild
it.  Then upgrade the rpm in place.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254