[Samba] changing usernames

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Sun Jul 11 17:59:54 GMT 2004

depens...

is it her login name that need to be changed ? or
some other feeld, ea. fullname, or description.. ?
also, what is your passwd backend..

normaly you can't rename a user in samba with the tools (pdbedit,
smbpasswd) you need to edit the passwd file, or sql - ldap database, by
hand..
don't forget that home drives and profiles, might to be altert as well..

Goodluck

Collen