[Samba] Cannot login to PDC after upgrade

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Sun Jul 11 17:51:24 GMT 2004

Well, a few things that might be intresting to no here is,
did you copy all the .tdb in the /var dir ??
coz there are also domain sids, group mappings ect ect ect..
also, is this debian testing computer plugged in the redhat network,
or did you seperate it from the domain ??
the schannel debug isn't what you looking for, try a higher log level..
and final (might sound lame), are you sure you have the right user name
and password (sorry, just to be sure..!)

btw, what is your passwd backend ??

L8r,
Collen Blijenberg (MLHJ)