[Samba] Re: [fwd: [Fwd: Re: network response] ]

Chris Garrigues cwg-dated-1089809157.d4bab1 at Trinsics.Com
Fri Jul 9 12:45:56 GMT 2004

> From:  Chris Garrigues <cwg-dated-1089224723.406ea3 at deepeddy.com>
> Date:  Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:25:23 -0500
>
> Looks good so far.  I've been running it for several hours and both Jeff and I
> are trying to break it.  Assuming I don't crash and burn, I'll push it out to
> my customer site tonight and if they don't see any issues when the get back to
> work on Tuesday, I'll declare this fixed by Wednesday.

It took me a few extra days to declare it fixed, but one of our unhappiest
users just reported that he hasn't had any problems all week long!

Thanks again, Jeremy!

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
Trinsic Solutions		http://www.trinsics.com

	    If you don't apply what you've learned, you haven't
	       learned anything.