[Samba] Win2k SP3 join a Samba 3.0.4 LDAP domain but still cannot log on !!

Sandro spx2 at libero.it
Fri Jul 9 12:36:19 GMT 2004

Hello.

I've tried a lot but i cannot solve this crazy problem...
anyone can help me ??

I've configured Samba 3.0.4 as PDC with LDAP support
everything works fine and i can easily join from linux
machine.

The problem born when i try to join my w2k machine, the
join sequence success but i can't log to the domain after
reboot.

I've modified the signorseal registry key but nothing change,
i cannot log into my domain.

uff... a coffee for anyone can suggest me a solution !! =)

Lool

Spx²