[Samba] PDC Administrative scripting

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Thu Jul 8 15:12:37 GMT 2004

Hi David,

I too am looking for something similar, as well as user management
scripts that handle batch import of users, as well as creating home and
mail accounts directories on remote servers.  I have something now but
it uses samba 2.0x and openldap 1.2.x, so it's more than a little
dated.  Trying to get something going so I can update our servers
without breaking stuff.  I can't believe that nothing has been written
yet to accomplish this.  If you find something I woulud be most grateful
if you would let me know

Thanks,

-Jeff

--
Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager