[Samba] IE -> FF

Shawn Henderson shawn at techcoms.net
Wed Jul 7 23:36:09 GMT 2004

I was also thinking of doing it this way . I have a proxy server in the
network , I can redirect all users to a site and run a script to do it.
But that would take the knowledge to create the virus like script and I
would have to get around the priveledges I have set for my users.
Creating script = learnable
Changing Privs = pain in the rear