[Samba] Difficulties with samba and ADS

Chris chrisd at better-investing.org
Wed Jul 7 18:52:58 GMT 2004

This is worse than I thought...

It isn't happening once every month or so, it is now happening like once every
90 seconds!

Not only is it giving me a problem with smbmount and smbclient, but with DAVE
mounts on the mac machines!

I am not getting any errors in the log files... I am getting desperate here.

Can someone please help?

Chris