[Samba] Samba 2.2.8.a for Solaris

Cardoza, Dean DCardoza at dallasnews.com
Wed Jul 7 13:54:18 GMT 2004

Majid:

On Solaris boxes the Samba package typically installs in /usr/local/samba.
The configuration file (smb.conf) is located in /usr/local/samba/lib.

Once you modify the configuration don't forget to restart the samba
processes.  My init script has a restart option, so,
/etc/init.d/samba.server restart does this job for me.

Good Luck!

dac
Dean A. Cardoza
Lead Application Programmer/Analyst