[Samba] Basics of folder re-direction

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Tue Jul 6 19:41:33 GMT 2004

There is a registry setting that can be used to redirect the My
Documents and AppData folders.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\She
ll Folders\Personal
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\She
ll Folders\AppData

Have fun!
Derek

On Jul 6, 2004, at 3:30 PM, Jim C. wrote:

> --

"When you come to the edge of all the light that you know to be true
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing that one of two things will happen; there will be something
solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." ~Unknown

Productivity:  Increased procrastination should not be viewed
negatively because inevitably where procrastination in one task exists,
awareness and timely completion of all other tasks -big and small
increase.
-- Christie Hahn