[Samba] Netlogon

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Tue Jul 6 16:55:20 GMT 2004

Just found a solution to that this morning.

Here is the script I've been testing, replace ServerName and PrinterName

  '  VBScript.' Guy Thomas February 2004.
  '  http://computerperformance.co.uk

  '  Purpose of script to create a local printer

  Dim net
  Set net = CreateObject("WScript.Network")
  net.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\ServerName\PrinterName"

It appears to work really well.  I found this and several other useful
thing on this site

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/LogonScript_Printer.htm

Hope that helps,
Derek