[Samba] Win2K Client / Samba 3.0.4 PDC -> Setting Win2K Profile Settings

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Mon Jul 5 01:14:06 GMT 2004

I'm trying to locate the list of registry values to adjust how Win2K clients handle the user profile with the Win2K boxes joined to a Samba PDC and logging in with domain accounts. Specifically I
would like to DISABLE roaming profiles!!!

Many moons ago, the WarpServer Win2K client from IBM came with very good documentation on how to adjust that client to not create roaming profiles, etc... loolking for the same for the defauly MS
client and not turning up much with Google, nothing in the Win2K Resource Kit book (other than to look in the Win2K Server book which I don't have)...

TIA!
--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems