[Samba] Samba + ACL -> OT

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Fri Jul 2 14:27:10 GMT 2004

Malte Woelky wrote:

>Hallo,
>
>Friday, July 2, 2004, 3:09:26 PM, you wrote:
>

>>>If you're interested, my setup is Samba 3.0.4 on Fedora Core
>>>2 using yum to update the kernel and it works fine.
>>>

>SO> yum?
>

>Yellowdog Update Manager - Fedora update tool

Actually, that's  'Yellow dog Updater, Modified', and not distro
specific.  From the home page at http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/ :

Yum is an automatic updater and package installer/remover for rpm
systems. It automatically computes dependencies and figures out what
things should occur to install packages. It makes it easier to maintain
groups of machines without having to manually update each one using rpm.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254