[Samba] round in circles

Keith Bowler keith at kbowler.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 11:29:44 GMT 2004

Hi

i am trying to connect my amiga 1200 via ethernet to a g4 imac.
I have installed and configured samba and genesis on the amiga.
i can ping from the mac and internet sharing works fine with mac as the
gateway.
Whan I try and access the amiga using connect to server from the mac
i get the message access to port 139 denied.
Also the same message when I try to access the swat configuration via
the web browser:
access to port 901 denied.
I have checked the configuration files for genesis to allow these hosts.
Not sure what to try next as i have reinstalled and configured several
times.

Thanks

keith bowler