[Samba] Account desc mysql backend

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Fri Jul 2 06:54:13 GMT 2004

Hiya Jelmer,

Well, when i make an account,from a win box (i think from linux also)
and fill in username, Fullname, and description..
the description field is left blank.. (in the sql base)

my smb.conf, is configured to just query the sql server.
so no extra field options...

i'm not sure, if that is the only field that is kept blank/not used.

Later
Collen Blijenberg   (Montessori Lyceum Herman Jordan)