[Samba] Querying users(w2k) from Samba PDC

Ely Zavin ely at txc.com
Thu Jul 1 12:52:27 GMT 2004

Hi,
I posted almost the same question couple days ago.
I think this problem is related to net user command.
That command does not show any user.
When I run that command with debug option it gives the following error:
error: rpc command function failed! (NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL)
If I use password file as a password backend
everything is OK. It only does not work with LDAP.
Net group is working fine that is why you can see
groups in W2k.
Does somebody know the answer?
Regards,
Ely Zavin.