[Samba] (Idiot outside) - smbprngenpdf printer driver?

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Fri Jan 30 10:57:58 GMT 2004

Well, I wasn't really awake I guess.. It's just a script that calls
GhostScript for pdf generation..

But the question still stands, what IS the best quality printer driver to
use for GhostScript -> pdf printing?  We need both colours and high
resolution..

Hiya!
Can anybody recommend what the best Windows XP printer driver is to generate
pdf documents with the generator "smbprngenpdf" which is included in SuSE's
smb-client package?

Could it be the CUPS printer driver, or the Adobe?  Or something completely
different?

Anders Norrbring