[Samba] PDC/BDC Questions

Cybr0t McWhulf cybre at killcybre.org
Fri Jan 30 04:11:58 GMT 2004

Sorry, that was a bit vague, my apologies.

My real question is, in the event where netbios is not being passed between network segments  (In this particular case, a WAN), where the PDC is at one site, and the BDC is at another, are there any provisions for failover?  Or am I just going to have to run them both as PDC's for their network segment?

Thanks again for your time, I really appreciate it.

 -- Cy