[Samba] Change passwords

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Thu Jan 29 21:32:16 GMT 2004

Yas I did try it, I also looked in the logs, but no trace whatsoever.  I've
reported it as a flaw to SuSE, this distribution I run is SuSE Linux
Standard Server 8, and everything "should" be running, as you say, out of
the box.

I'll try to pinpoint it more, and I'll get back to the list regarding it.

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting