[Samba] AU www.samba.org mirror

Peter Giorgilli pgiorgilli at theage.fairfax.com.au
Tue Jan 27 01:58:19 GMT 2004

All,

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is the Australian mirror site
(http://samba.mirror.aarnet.edu.au/samba/samba.html) linked-to from
www.samba.org, out of date?

The main page has the release of Samba-3.0.0 RC3, dated Sep 8 2003, as the first news item.

Regards

Peter

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.