[Samba] SAMBA and active directories

David Jason djason at mhg.co.za
Fri Jan 23 07:20:16 GMT 2004

Good Morning

We are planning a Windows 2003 migration project through out our company and
we are currently using SAMBA on the following platforms. to communicate with
our NT servers,

MPE/ix 6.5 pp2 and 7.0
HP-UX 11i
Linux RedHat 9

Can you please advise which SAMBA version should we install for each of the
above O/S's and where we may download these from?

Many Thanks

David Jason
Senior Systems Administrator
Metropolitan Health Group
Cape Town
Ph Office  + 27214804784
Fax          +27214804835
Mobile      +27823205992
Email        djason at mhg.co.za
Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive.

				------
				NOTICE
				------
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

Metropolitan Health Group, its subsidiaries or associates
do not accept liability for any personal views expressed in
this message.