[Samba] client-error-not-found

Michael Aldrich maldrich at i-centrix.com
Thu Jan 22 17:57:09 GMT 2004

Hello,
Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? I find it in
/var/log/cups/error_log.
I am running Samba 3.0.1 on RedHat 7.3. I have successfully configured samba
to automatically install printer drivers (samba is my pdc) and map samba
shares upon network logon. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the smb.conf I am using:

[global]
        workgroup = I-CENTRIX
        server string = Samba Server
        log level = 1
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 50
        logon script = %U.bat
        logon path = %U\profile
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 34
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        dns proxy = No
        invalid users = bin, sys, uucp, daemon, sync, shutdown
        hosts allow = 192.168.0., 192.168.12., 127.
        load printers = yes
        printing = cups
        printcap name = cups

[printers]