[Samba] Single sign on for accessing folders on Samba Server.

Manjunath H N Manjunath.hn at mphasis.com
Thu Jan 22 13:56:25 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am running Samba 2.2.7a on Redhat 9, I have configured Samba server, as a Standalone server & I was able to join it to the Active Directory Domain.

The machine is accessible through the network, and users are able to connect to the Samba Server, Now I have created certain shares in the Server, How do I make it contact the AD server for users to have access on individual shares.

The data was moved from a M$ server to the Samba Server, and there are more than 4000 users who access this server now, how do I have a process such that the users have single sign on for individual folders

TIA.
Manjunath H N