[Samba] Could not fetch trust account password for domain ...

P.Jensen at ophtec.com P.Jensen at ophtec.com
Mon Jan 19 14:15:31 GMT 2004

Heya ,

I just read this post on lists.samba.org about getting the error "Error
looking up domain users".

When i read your post i realise i got exacly the same problem atm. With me
also the smbpasswd command to let the linux server join the NT network
works fine, and also the wbinfo -p and -t work fine. the -A
<login>%<password> goes fine. However, when i try -u or -g commands i get
the same error as mentioned above.

Is there someone who could give me some helpfull tips ?

Thanx in advance.

With best regards,
Peter Jensen