[Samba] Reloading in usrmgr.exe

Karel Kulhavy clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jan 16 16:42:45 GMT 2004

usrmgr.exe administration works for me.

However, sometimes it is necessary to reopen the domain up to couple
of times until the administration starts working.

Allegedly also it's not necessary to press F5-reload after adding
an user on Windows NT. However didn't test it, never used Windows NT
for adding users on an Windows NT DC :) With Samba, I always have to
press F5-reload in usrmgr.exe after adding an user.

Is this some kind of bug-reliance of usrmgr.exe <-> NT 4.0 DC
communication that is not implemented in Samba or is it a lack in Samba?
Is this behaviour common or does it occur only for me?

Cl<