[Samba] Samba PDC and Automatic Printer Install

Michael Aldrich maldrich at i-centrix.com
Thu Jan 15 18:19:03 GMT 2004

Thank you very much. I can now see the network printer in 'Ready' status.
Although, from my /var/log/samba/log.<username>, I get:

 Unable to print file to HP2300 - client-error-document-format-not-supported

when trying to print a test page...

Also, will the 'load printers' option in smb.conf be enough to load the
drivers when a new user logs into the domain? Or do I need to have something
special in /homedir/netlogon/username.bat ?
Thanks again.

Mike