[Samba] Hiding client icons from netrok neighbour.

ads smb adssmb at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 12:12:18 GMT 2004

I have installed smb server on Redhat 9 server having windows 95/98/XP clients.
I am havinng 2 ethrnet cards having 2 separate networks Network 1  and Network 2.

1) Client icons of Network 1 should be visible to all clients of Network 1 in their network neighbour.
2) Client icons of Network 2 should not be visible to network neighbour of clients of Network 2 as well as neighbour of clients of Network 1.

Is it possible? and if so How it can be achieved.
Help appreciated.
Thanks.