[Samba] xp/nt workstations cant access samba shares

Roger D. Vargas roger at ehtsc.co.cu
Tue Jan 13 16:04:04 GMT 2004

I have an strange problem here. My network is composed by w98, 2000, nt
and one xp workstations. Samba is configures to use security = user and
plain passwords. All 98 and 2000 workstations can access the samba share
perfectly, but the XP Professional and the NT Workstations (NT 4 + SP 6)
cant access the samab shares. The error reported by windows is wrong
password, but I cant find any log about failed auth in samba logs.
Can somebody help me  with this?

--
Roger D. Vargas
Linux user #180787