[Samba] Multiple domains on one PDC

Widi Pradnyana zelephoeck at inf.its-sby.edu
Tue Jan 13 02:01:51 GMT 2004

Hi,
If you're using LDAP as the passdb backend, such as OpenLDAP,
the trees would be maintained via LDAP tools, user accounts can login from
any domain, but comp accounts only in one domain
some tips are:
1. modify objectClasss for samba, to attributes SambaSID and sambaPrimarySID
  to be multivalued (delete the SINGLE VALUE option in both attrs)
2. make the users have more sambaSID and sambaPrimaryGroupSID

Hope it could help,

Rgds
Widi Pradnyana