[Samba] Re: Re: Trying to configure a SAMBA 3 PDC with OpenLDAP

Vegeta Saiyajin lord.vegeta at ica.luz.ve
Tue Jan 13 01:26:23 GMT 2004

Sundaram ,

It was other user who could store computer accounts on
ou=Computers. It did not work for me (I am using SuSE 8.2, samba
3.0.1). I am storing computer accounts in ou=People. Other
people have said too that Samba currently does not support
ou=Computers.
You are in a better position than I am. I haven't been able to
add W2K machines to the domain.
Can you tell me what you did to add them?