[Samba] How do I get Winbind accounts in LDAP?

Ganguly, Sapan Sapan.Ganguly at thalesgroup.com
Thu Jan 8 16:44:36 GMT 2004

Yep, I've done that, I basically followed the Solaris 9 HOWTO from the main
HOWTO collection that comes with Samba 3.0, the only difference is that I
used an /etc/pam.conf for Solaris 9 posted on the list by Patrik Gustavsson.
I haven't managed to get hold of him, he says he has made it work on Solaris
9.
I also want to get pam_mkhomedir work but I have to get past this bit first.
>From his email signature it looks like he work for Sun in Sweden but even
the Sun helpdesk in the UK hasn't been able to get hold of him yet.