[Samba] Traffic going to wrong interface?

tcg noreply at invalid.com
Wed Jan 7 15:11:37 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 03:09, Andrew Athan wrote:
> So, it seems that Windows XP specifies the primary IP address as the source
> address of the TCP connection when connecting to \\192.168.2.200 !!??

I think that Windows only binds NetBIOS to its primary interface. If your GbE
device is not the primary interface this may be the problem. If so, uninstall
the nics and reinstall so that the GbE card is the primary device.

--
Chris

Do not reply to the email address.
Please use the contact page below for any desired direct replies.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

realcomputerguy dot com slash contact dot html