[Samba] secrets.tdb problem!!!

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Wed Jan 7 01:39:17 GMT 2004

So I think that my original post of upgrading samba pdc is related to
secrets.tdb.  I did not copy from the old to the new.  So...  I still have
the secrets.tdb from the original 2.2 pdc - how would I apply that to the
new 3.0.0 PDC?  Any help much appreciated.  And, if it didn't help, how
would I revert?

Andy Judge