[Samba] Samba-ldap-pdc questions

Adam Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Tue Jan 6 19:40:04 GMT 2004

> You have more than one suffix in slapd.conf - why? The one you use in smb.conf ist a mixture of the two - that doesn't work. Use one of them - the one under which your user data is stored.

Multiple suffixes for a single database is supported in OpenLDAP until
very recently, (don't know exact version), when it was dropped because
'it didn't make sense'.  At least thats my understanding of the
situation.  Wether or not it makes sense in this persons circustance is
another issue altogether.